- Published: 02 August 2009
- Hits: 6969
The Largest Companies from All Over the World!
The Perth Leadership Institute has worked with numerous clients. These include some of the largest companies in the world in the US, China, Asia and Europe. They also include young, rapidly growing companies, turnaround stories and mid-market companies. We have also worked with nonprofits and educational enterprises.
The Perth Leadership Institute's customers are typically senior executives and middle managers of large and medium-size companies. In many cases they wish to conduct assessments on both themselves, their executive teams and the managers under these executives in order to show these managers how they can improve their financial impact and performance for their company or enterprise. Our clients include numerous CEOs who have wanted to use our approach with their management teams at all levels,
Some of Perth's successes include:
- Worked with the Asian and Pacific subsidiaries in China, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Korea, Japan, Australia and South Africa of a well-known publicly-traded global auto manufacturer to deliver various programs in each subsidiary including the Financial Signature program, the Leadership Cockpit program, the Behavioral Profitability program and the Behavioral Competitiveness program.
- Conducted several Behavioral Competitiveness programs with the divisions of a well-known publicly-traded insurance company in the US to improve their capability not only to increase profitability but to target the best future competitive positioning from a profitability viewpoint.
- Conducted a Behavioral Competitiveness program with the global CEOs of a well-known publicly-traded French financial services company to show how to optimize profitability in each of the regions through behaviral approaches to competitive positioning.
- Conducted a Behavioral Profitability program with the Chinese subsidiary of a major French publicly-traded global construction company to strain professional engineering managers how to become more profit-focused.
- Conducted a Behavioral Profitability program with a Chinese State Owned Enterprise (SOE) in the construction industry in order to show a profit-based government enterprise how to use cutting-edge behavioral approaches to improve their profitability and valuation in prepration for going public.
- Developed a valuation improvement strategy for the CEO and executive team for a rapidly growing publicly-traded company in the South of the US by working with its top managers through a Valuation Alignment program.
- Worked with the COO and management team of a publicly-traded publishing company in Canada through Perth's Behavioral Competitiveness program to assess each of their individual financial styles, show them the impact of the team on the financial performance of the company, explore means of improving this and through individual coaching, showed each how they could contribute to the team's financial performance goals.
- Working with the CEO and senior management team of a private, US Midwest-based technology company which had experienced sales problems, through a Behavioral Profitability program, formulated a new financial impact approach which enabled the CEO and team to successfully increase sales based on the team's new understanding of how to achieve great financial impact at both the individual and team level.
- Conducted a Behavioral Competitiveness program for the CFO and the financial heads of their major brands of a well-known publicly-traded restaurant chain in the US.
- Published: 02 August 2009
- Hits: 8281
If You're Still Not Convinced, Listen To Our Clients
"I have been furiously implementing changes from the insights gained at our meeting last Wednesday. It really made me rethink how we made decisions, the financial tools we used, and more importantly--the justifications we used for the decisions. I really rethought our past decisions and challenged everything about them. It has been an invaluable exercise. I have been working this through with our Executive Leadership. It has moved from skeptical to avid supporter. It is looking forward to going through the training. Actually, we will be sending our whole team....."
Bryan Toth, Co-CEO, Learning Sciences International
"When I first read this book, I felt so excited. This is a totally new approach and very practical. It introduces not only a behavioral theory of leadership, but more importantly provides a methodology to convert theory into measurable financial outcomes. I immediately introduced this into our company for senior management with training and assessments on this model. We achieved great financial results almost immediately."
Quanhua Li, General Manager, LaFarge ShiOn Cement, Beijing, China
"The Perth Leadership Institute has developed a new and intriguing model for leadership analysis. I believe that this model and its associated assessments would be invaluable to many leaders and senior executives. I recommend they take it to gain a new perspective on their leadership style and particularly its impact on the organizations they lead, now or in the future"
Manny Fernandez, Chairman Emeritus, Gartner Group (CT), Chairman, Board of Trustees, University of Florida
"What makes a leader a leader has always been somewhat ambiguous. The Perth Leadership Assessment is an attempt to determine leadership characteristics. Much like the Myers-Briggs test, but specific to leadership style, it shows the test taker his leadership strengths and weaknesses. I have found it helpful in identifying possible leadership pitfalls in my own personal makeup. This area of research has been largely neglected by the scientific community. The quantification of leadership characteristics is a worthy endeavor and should help future leaders hone their skills by encouraging the use of their strengths and balancing their weaknesses with business associates with opposing strengths. I look forward to seeing the end results of this research."
Darin Cook, President and CEO, Infinite Energy, Inc., Gainesville, FL
"My board and I completed the Executive Outcome Assessment from Perth and used it as the basis for evaluating individual and the group's expectations for the financial and operating performance of our company. This was a very worthwhile exercise. It opened up a channel for communication which has improved our overall functioning. It also provided us all with a new perspective on how to interact more effectively with each other. The increased awareness of the value that each player brings to the board has helped to make us a more efficient board which therefore increases the valuation of our company. This is a new approach and I would recommend it to any board and top management team that wish to achieve similar goals."
Kristin McLauchlan, President and CEO, Legacy Trust Company, Jacksonville, FL
"We needed to reposition our company and its product and simultaneously work with our top management team to ensure that its skills supported the repositioning. Perth Leadership's approach enabled us to do this in such a way that sales increased dramatically and our credibility with our customers increased. I would recommend that any company that needs to increase sales in a sustainable way use their services."
Alex Xie, Chairman and CEO, SFA Technologies, Inc., Edison, NJ
- Published: 02 August 2009
- Hits: 7367
Perth Leadership Institute
The History and Mission of the Perth Leadership Institute
Founded by veteran CEO and leadership thinker, Dr. E. Ted Prince, the Perth Leadership Institute has developed proprietary leadership assessment and executive performance improvement approach, the Perth Leadership Outcome Model™ (PLOM). This goes beyond conventional competency-based and psychological approaches. Instead it introduces a new outcome-based approach that is based on extensive research carried out with CEOs and senior executives. This links the personal profile and the Financial Signature® of the leader with the outcome and the financial and market value of the company. We do this using our proprietary financial outcomes approach.
Perth consults to organizations to improve the impact of their leaders and teams in terms of their market value and valuation. We work with top management teams, boards and teams comprising senior and mid-level executives. We bring our unique Valuation Alignment Program™ (VAP) to improve leadership at all levels of the organization. We also run seminars and workshops to instruct on the application of PLOM™ to leaders at all levels so that they can improve their financial and valuation performance.
Performance Improvement For CEOs and Senior Executives
Our leadership outcome assessment and executive training products provide financial and valuation performance improvement approaches for CEOs, senior executives and other executives who impact the business outcome of their enterprise. We focus on assisting these business leaders in improving executive performance and the performance of their companies. We have developed a total leadership assessment and training system, the Perth Leadership System, to guide and control this effort.
The Science of Executive Performance Improvement
The Perth Leadership Outcome Model™ is designed for leaders at all levels. It is also used for thoise who wish to transition to positions of leadership, including within general management at some time in the future. It provides these emerging leaders with unique perspectives that will improve their performance when they enter leadership positions..
Our Senior Executive Performance Improvement Products:
- Valuation Alignment Program™ - to improve the market value and valuation of the organization and its products and services
- Leadership Valuation Outcome Assessments - using our proprietary assessment instruments
- Senior Executive Seminars - seminars and conferences to improve the performance of senior executives from the perspective of market value and valaution
- Valuation Impact Coaching - specialized leadership training for executives using the Perth Leadership Outcome Model
Our aim is to apply our unique solutions to assist organizations in improving the financial and valuation performance of their leaders at all levels of the organization. Executive success leads to improvements in business valuation as required by investors, stockholders and management to ensure an attractive return on investment.
See Testimonials from our clients.
- Published: 02 August 2009
- Hits: 4744
A Total Approach to Business Acumen and Financial and Valuation Performance Improvement
The Perth Leadership Outcome Model is a total approach to business leader performance improvement. It is a formal and comprehensive methodology. It includes three core assessments which do the following:
- Identify and measure Financial Signature®
- Show Financial Mission and business impact of leadership role
- Identify and measure the Financial Mission of the organization
These assessments also reveal to the extent to which an individual has changed in their financial behavior over their career, to what extent this change has been beneficial and what they need to do to improve their financial impact. We do this at the individual and team levels at both the middle and senior levels of the organization and with C-level executives..
Perth has a well-defined process and a comprehensive set of products and services to implement it, as shown below.
The Perth Leadership System provides solutions to improving the profitability and the financial outcome of the organization based on improving leadership capabilities and style of the leader. These include:
- Published: 02 August 2009
- Hits: 23809
The Perth Leadership Institute Management Team
- Dr. E. Ted Prince - Founder and CEO
- Bill Haldane - Board member
- Neil Voorsanger - Partner, Product Development
- David Williams - Vice President for Information Technology
- Rebecca Prince - Company Secretary and CFO