- 发布于 2012年10月10日
Behavioral Profitability™ Program
A Behavioral Profitability™ Program is aimed at more senior levels of an organization such as Vice-Presidents and senior directors. It is often conducted by a General Manager of a Division with their senior team members who report directly to them. The aim of the Behavioral Profitability™ Program is to improve the profitability of a company by showing how business and financial behaviors interact and influence each other so as to bring about certain business and financial outcomes.
The Behavioral Profitability™ Program assesses both the financial traits and leadership outcome types of team members in order to show each individually and the team as a whole how it will impact the business and financial outcome of the organization, including expenses, margins and profitability.
This program shows the Leadership Outcome Type™ and Financial Signature® of each of the participants and how this will lead to the quite specific financial and profitability of the organization within the context of its business and competitive focus. These characteristics include the following:
• Its business focus and how well the team is aligned to it
• Its financial mission and how well aligned the team is with it
• The extent of change needed to improve both business and financial alignment
• The changes that need to be made by both team members individually and as a team.
Each participant completes the Executive Outcome Assessment and the Financial Outcome Assessment before the training commences. Each participant gets individual reports showing them what their Leadership Outcome Type™, their Financial Signature® and their Financial Mission.
The program includes training sessions, interactive exercises and simulations designed to help participants digest the material and to understand how to put it to practical use.
The program lasts from one to two days.
A Behavioral Profitability™ Program:
• Defines and measures profitability impact through identifying the number and types of Financial Signatures® and Leadership Outcome Types possessed by individuals
• Does the same at the team level to show the profitability impact of the team.
The combination of these approaches leads to improved revenues, gross margins, profitability and cash flow and therefore to improved company valuation and market power.
The purpose of the program is to assess each of the individual team members to arrive at a composite team profile and the impact of that profile on the profitability objectives of the organization. From this profile comes an identification of vulnerabilities, and corrective action needed.
The Behavioral Profitability™ Program provides value to every level of an enterprise:
Increases the valuation of the ENTERPRISE by ……
• Revealing where the individuals stand in their profitability impact so they can make improvements.
• Revealing where they stand relative to their team.
• Sowing teams how they can improve their own profitability impact.
• Learning how to set an achievable profitability targets for the team and the unit of which they form a part.
• Understanding how to choose particular types of financial strategies and what they mean for the enterprises’ profitability.
Enables the GENERAL MANAGER to.. …
• Understand his/her own potential to improve the enterprises’ profitability and valuation
• Understand how to adjust financial missions to improve divisional profitability
• Understand his/her own Financial Signature® and how it can be used to further his/her own professional value
• Understand and respond d to the behavioral profitability strengths and vulnerabilities of the team.
Enables the MANAGEMENT TEAM to …
• See how they can change and improve their behavior as a team to improve business and financial outcomes.
• Improve their own performance by helping them to align their operational missions to the profitability goals of the enterprise.
Strengthens HUMAN RESOURCES by …
• Aligning HR processes with the enterprise’s profitability goals
• Implementing the correct HR processes for achieving different levels of profitability
• Understanding how to pick develop with a winning Financial Signature®